Theydon Driving School has an established customer base located in and around Epping, specialising in courses for new drivers and existing learners. Each lesson is tailored to the pupil's exact individual needs to make the best use of your time. You will use a modern dual controlled car, and combined with clear and patient instruction, you will be ensured a sense of achievement with every lesson on your way to a speedy test pass.
The school is managed by Ian Selwyn who has been focusing on driver training for many years. He is a fully qualified DSA approved instructor and a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists and Motor Schools Association of Great Britain.
Why learn to drive with Theydon Driving School?
- Fully qualified, Grade 5 ADI
- Modern dual controlled car
- Patient and friendly instructor
- One pupil in the car at any time
- Beginners and current learners welcome
- We welcome nervous or anxious pupils
- Refresher and motorway lessons available
- Intensive driving courses provided
- Pass Plus approved driving instructor
- Discounts for students and block bookings
- No obligation trial lesson only £10!
We always do our best to keep rates competitive and have a simple pricing structure. Lessons are priced at £25 per hour or £24 if you are a full-time student.
We also offer discounts for block bookings and a one hour, no obligation, trial lesson for just £10. So, if you are thinking of learning to drive or considering changing your instructor, with this offer you have little to lose.
If you would like more information, or to discuss your individual requirements, please call Ian on 07910 312021 or email us at email@example.com